We try to be as fair as possible to our customers; and in return we ask that our customers do the same. The costs of returned goods to retailers are often passed onto all customers; which we believe is unfair as the vast majority of our customers will ensure that they have selected the right product before placing their order. The amount of work involved in processing returned items is equal to that in processing the original sale. For us to be able to keep those costs in-house and not pass them on to our customers we ask that you work with us and consider the following;
In order for us to offer all of our customers the most competitive prices we ask that you use the manufacturer’s size charts before ordering clothing and to read the Product Page Descriptions and Specifications before placing an order. The thing to consider is that each manufacturer will make the sizing slightly different from another. We advise that you look at the Manufacturer Specific Size Chart as you may be a Size Large with one brand, but a different size with another.
We ask that you contact us at email@example.com should you require any further information about our products and services before you place your order as this will ensure that you receive the correct item first time around.
The Goods in question must be returned to us within 14 days of your order and must arrive here in the same condition they were in when delivered to you, brand new, unopened and sealed in their original packaging in a condition suitable for re-sale. If the product seal is removed or broken you may not recieve a full refund.
In order to comply with Health & Safety regulations, any faulty clothing items being returned for assessment must be in their origional packaging in a clean and dry condition free from mud and dirt with all manufacturers labels attatched to the garment. We regret that we are unable to process items that do not meet this criteria and such items will be returned back to you. In some cases the manufacturer/supplier may require to see the item(s) before repair or replacement can be agreed.
All returned clothing items must not be worn, damaged or soiled in any way. Items should have all labels attached and be in the original packaging.
Unless the Goods are faulty We shall be entitled to recover any direct costs of having to recover the Goods from you and/or the goods have been returned in a condition that does not match the condition in which they were shipped from our premisis. We reserve the right to offset such costs against the amount to be re-credited to you. A refund (minus postage cost) will be paid to you within 30 days if the returned goods meet the requirements.
Any goods returned as faulty will be inspected and either repaired or replaced. Some items will need to be returned to the Manufacturer or Authorised Agent, as they have the in-house expertise and training to undertake a full inspection on our behalf. We always try to resolve disputes in a friendly and polite manner, but if the fault with the product is a result of manhandling, modification or tampering the Warranty may be invalid and a refund may not be granted and the goods returned to the customer.
All Goods needs to be inspected and/or tested and a member of staff will have to undertake this process manually which takes time and may not be carried out immediately on Return, so please allow 5-7 Working Days for the process to be carried out by a member of staff. We will process your refund as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 30 days from the date of your order.
Refunds are not automatically issued:
- Because of a unforeseen delay with the Courier
- If the product is to be used for another purpose other than it is designed for.
- If it is the wrong size (Please refer to the specific manufacturer size charts and product descriptions before placing your order)
- If you ordered the wrong product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours and before dispatch and we will endeavour to ship the correct product to you.
- Bespoke/Personalised goods are non-refundable.
- If we agree to accept a returned item (Bespoke/Personalised goods are non-refundable) a re-stocking fee/ Admin Charge of 15% of the order value (including carriage costs) may be applied and deducted from your refund if goods have been returned in a condition that makes them unsuitable for resale, or they have been returned because the customer ordered an item then wished to return it. We can only process refunds via the original payment method used for the purchase.
- Just because you’ve changed your mind (after recieving your goods) or your circumstances have changed.
- If you do not like the look of the product
- We will only refund delivery costs if the return is a result of our error.
- We cannot refund or exchange an opened item unless it is faulty, or if the item was sent to you through an error by us.
- Goods returned to us a faulty will need to be inspected before any repair work or a replacement item is sent to the customer
- Please follow our returns procedure as follows: returned goods must carry a copy of the original invoice. The goods should be packaged to a satisfactory standard and in a safe and relevant manner. Our return address should be clearly shown on the packaging.
- A 10% restocking charge will be deducted from the order total where the returned goods are not faulty, the wrong product, or wrong product size/colour having been sent to the customer. The stocking charge is to cover the time and cost of staff having to manually reverse the order, inspect the goods for damage or wear & tear and to relocate the item back to our storage facility.
- Customers will need to let us know within 7 Days of purchase in writing a valid reason why they wish to return their products.
- The cost of posting or shipping the goods back to us will be covered by the customer:
The Finance Agreement can be cancelled prior to us dispatching your order but a 10% Cancellation Fee will be deducted from the total order value.
If after receiving your order you decide to settle your Finance Agreement, you should contact PayL8R Finance directly.
PayL8R Company Information:
Telephone: 0161 425 6363