The BSA R-10 TH Air Rifle Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the fabled BSA R10, the new R10 TH comes with a beautiful new thumbhole Minelli stock and our biggest shot count yet! The new R10 TH stock is a mixture of the old and the new, with the traditional fore end of the current R10 but with a brand new Thumbhole grip along with an adjustable, soft touch covered wooden cheekpiece. As well as this, the air capacity has been increased with a 280cc buddy bottle, this means that the shot count has increased to a massive 340 shots in .22 & 280 shots in .177.
Couple this with all of the SE features that you know and love, such as multi-adjustable butt pad, a spare magazine and the creative customer configurable shroud (CCS), alongside the famous R10 classic lines, stock options, fine handling and above all the superb accuracy of this air rifle.
The new R10 TH really is the only rifle you will ever need.
Overall Length 125cm / 49.2in
Barrel Length 38.1cm / 15in
|Calibre||Shots Per Fill*||Max Muzzle Velocity ft/s (m/s)||Fill Pressure*bar|
|.177 / 4.5mm||280||825 (251)||232|
|.22 / 5.5mm||340||570 (174)||232|
- 10 shot .177 & .22 magazines
- 8 shot .25 magazine
- Rotor numbered
- Smoother indexing
- High impact polymer base Finger groove in back plate
- Knurled rotor for easy use
- Fully regulated PCP rifle achieving consistent and dependable accuracy
- Increased 280cc detachable buddy bottle delivering up to 340 shots per fill
- Available in Walnut & Black Pepper
- Adjustable butt pad
- Adjustable Soft Touch covered wooden cheekpiece
- Fully adjustable 2 stage trigger
- Pressure gauge and “on rifle” quick fill system
- Self-actuating magazine system
- Enhanced trigger function for total shot control
- Ambidextrous Thumbhole stock
PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT :
This product is for the UK Market only. We cannot ship to any other country without an Export License in place.
Due to changes in the law (VCR Act-Oct 2007) you have to be 18 years or older to purchase ANY Firearm, Air Gun, Suppressor, Moderator or Silencer. This item can be collected in store with the valid form of identification and your shotgun/firearms certificate. Guns, Suppressors, Moderators or Silencers CANNOT be posted to your home address. It is illegal to send them through the post but we can arrange for your order to be sent to your local RFD (for non-local customers) via a secure courier for you to collect. There will be a cost for this service.
For Further information email: email@example.com